Award winning and multi-published author, Yolanda Shanks, invites all to be renewed by a spirit of thankfulness. The author asks: What if we took that renewed spirit of thankfulness and applied it to our relationship with God? This book brings to light a very simple, yet controversial subject: Entitlement.
Most of us believe we must have it all without little concern for the simple blessings that surround us everyday. Our days are filled with busyness and true thankfulness seems to get buried under the day's tasks. With this book, one will re-discover what blessings they have to be thankful for. With a restored attitude of thankfulness, the author gives practical and biblical application that can transform your life. By encouraging a spirit of thankfulness in your walk with God, you will be transformed in attitude and genuineness of heart. Challenging and thought provoking, this delightful and encouraging read gives readers the biblical perspective of thankfulness that is required and spoke of as God's will. Within this, scriptural application of developing an attitude of thankfulness within your own heart will spill out onto others. These short 7 chapters will enlighten your walk in God, encourage obedience to the Word of God and blessings are the result! Be encouraged and renew the spirit of thankfulness that is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Author Yolanda Shanks is the award-winning author of Destined to Live that openly shares her encounter with her past attempted suicide. Written to encourage and give hope to attempted suicide survivors, or others that may be contemplating suicide, this book gives lessons learned and leads others to the true hope offered in Jesus Christ. From this first book, the Destined to Live Series, Despite Me has been developed that include: Not Just A Hearer But A Doer that is Volume One in the Deliberately Living Life Devotional Study. A Bible study dedicated to the understanding and applying the Word in a practical manner to life. Her hopes is to educate others on the grace and blessings provided to those that faithfully become obedient to the Word of God, encouraging all to experience life in abundance. Being a native of Texas, she lives in Houston with her husband, writing books that unite and lift up the Body of Christ.
Yolanda Shanks Awards
Yolanda Shanks Awards
· A Cause to Be Thankful – honored as Award Winning Finalist in the 2013 Religion: Christian Inspirational category.
· Not Just a Hearer but a DOER, Volume One – honored as a Winner in the 2013 Religion: Prayer & Devotionals category.
· Destined To Live, Despite Me – Award-Winning Recipient in the Religion: Christian Inspirational category of the 2011 USA Best Book Awards.
· Destined To Live, Despite Me – Bronze Award-Winning Recipient in the Religion: Motivational/Inspirational category of the 2011 The Living Now Book Awards.
- Destined To Live, Despite Me – Award-Winning Finalist in the Religion: Christian Inspirational category of the 2011 International Book Awards.
You may get your copy of A Cause To Be Thankful by Yolanda Shanks at Amazon. To see all of Yolanda's book releases visit the Author's Amazon Book page.
Christian Author Press Releases by CBM Christian Book Marketing